Monday, June 10, 2013

Lockhart, TX

Kreuz Market Beef Brisket

Black's BBQ Moist Brisket and Sausage
Being the first stop on my BBQ tour, I was not disappointed by the Barbecue in Lockhart, TX. I first went to Black's BBQ and ordered the Brisket and Sausage. I ordered the brisket moist(fatty) and it was excellent. The sausage was probably the best I have ever eaten. It was surprisingly fatty and sweet. My next stop was Kreuz Market. I ordered the same thing as Black's. My opinion is that the brisket was better at Kreuz, because it had a more burnt end flavor. The sausage was still pretty good, but nonot as good as Black's. After Kreuz, I went to the Texas State BBQ Championship, where I didn't get to sample much, but what I did was great. The ribs at Pants on the Ground BBQ were some of the best I've ever had. Overall, Lockhart was a success and I hope to come back in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment