Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Townline BBQ- East Hampton, NY

I've been coming to the Hamptons in Long Island, New York for many summers, but only recently have I gone to Townline BBQ. There's not much good BBQ in the north-east, but this small-town Texas-style BBQ joint rivals BBQ restaurants in the south. I ordered the brisket and ribs. The brisket has a great bark, and excellent smokey flavor. The ribs were great also. Although the meat doesn't need if, the sauce is very interesting and good. The original  Townline sauce is ketchup-based, but my favorite is their vinegar sauce. The burnt ends are really good, and Kansas-City style. I would definitely recommend  this place to anyone traveling to the Hamptons or Montauk. It's worth the day trip from NYC. I give this ****
 

No comments:

Post a Comment